WaR Clan
Honoring Lisanne, who passed away 2/10/2011. Please keep her in your hearts.

R.I.P Lisanne - you will be forever missed.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

WaR vs Os fail.., soo now we got a teamspeak!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
K R O N ii K

PostSubject: WaR vs Os fail.., soo now we got a teamspeak!!   Tue May 11, 2010 4:50 pm

Ok heres the thing we did a 4 vs 4 vs Os it was
[WaR] KRONiiK
[WaR] Smiley
[WaR] ghost
and my buddy who is good enough too be in..
for a bot
[WaR] KRACK
it was just me and smiley and krack on ts since some of us didnt have teamspeak. (ghost) so here is the site to get the download
Here
that goes right to the download page.. Its teamspeak 3.
Also I got us a channel on
ts.allied-gaming.com
and the port is

The channel is near the bottom its called [WaR] Clan and the password is clanwar. its used for clanwars and i would like everyone to get the teamspeak and use this channel, since Allied Gaming is very active and let us use it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SmiLey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WaR vs Os fail.., soo now we got a teamspeak!!   Tue May 11, 2010 5:43 pm

Yeah...It was simply hard to communicate with everyone,especially when someone doesn't have ts.

Than again, we do need to practice some time with each other. Cus I know that some of you guys have no experience or no knowledge of what to do in a cw..

So we really need to start practicing..I've said this in March, but I've been thinking about the time difference and quite unsure on who would make it if we do start having some practices..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
K R O N ii K

PostSubject: Re: WaR vs Os fail.., soo now we got a teamspeak!!   Tue May 11, 2010 5:52 pm

well we need to get practises going, and everone should use teamspeak or atleast be on it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: WaR vs Os fail.., soo now we got a teamspeak!!   Tue May 11, 2010 5:57 pm

Meh.. I'm not doing aow anymore.. Razz Sniping ftw!
I SUUUCCKKKK assss at aow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: WaR vs Os fail.., soo now we got a teamspeak!!   Tue May 11, 2010 5:58 pm

We should have a aow team.. and a sniping team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HaTe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WaR vs Os fail.., soo now we got a teamspeak!!   Tue May 11, 2010 7:41 pm

I was told Krack is loki? If so i do not want him using a clan tag, or botting for us ever, please. He's been caught cheating multiple times, and do not want to be associated with him.

I've cw'd for years, both aow and snipe, so i can get us organized hopefully. I don't have a working mic atm, but i type fast enough Smile .

Os has been around for a long time, and used to do clanwars all the time, so it's not like you guys were playing an easy game either. We played them in a commwar (Renforums vs Os), and lost 1-2. Given that i had never played with any of the people before we gave them a good run. I think with our experience, knowledge, and skill, we should be able to match them next time. I'll try and get some small cw's, or inter cw's scheduled for us.

PostSubject: Re: WaR vs Os fail.., soo now we got a teamspeak!!   Tue May 11, 2010 8:52 pm

as for the loki thing, he has changed belive me i have known him and talk to him every day for as long as i can remember, and he is legit now, you can trust me.. He was givin a chance at allied Gaming, if he is caught at all he is banned, and if he does he wont play for us but belive me he is good, he said the same thing hate, he was like, Hey hate is good at Renegade but.. i dont think he will like me very much, i dont think he will even give me a chance since he thinks im an asshole.. So please. give him a chance for Aow? He is really good at Clanwars and callouts on the mic, and knows how to cc.He doesn't cheat anymore and hasn't for a long time.

If i could have mod at the Clan members only forum, i could set up some list and stuff, and could i have admin?" just to get us a portal, im really good at making Phpbb sites look good, can you just trust me and see if it looks good or not, and if not you can put it back to what it is. which is just disabling the Home page lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
woandre

PostSubject: Re: WaR vs Os fail.., soo now we got a teamspeak!!   Wed May 12, 2010 4:32 am

KRONiiK it is not our choice for trusting him and giving him a chance, it's the other side....
How would you react against a player that have cheated for years and being a jerk all the time?
In renegade they say it thisway: "once a cheater, always a cheater".
It's just that noone who knows loki will accept him the way he is now (if it is even true)..
I believe I heard he has changed several times before but then in the end he still being a jerk or cheated...

You know what I'm saying?
We can accept him, but others won't and that's what HaTe means I think.
Other people will think WaR will be a cheating clan because we let Loki represent the clan in a clanwar

So I think there will be no chance Loki will have a chance here...sorry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SmiLey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WaR vs Os fail.., soo now we got a teamspeak!!   Wed May 12, 2010 8:59 am

Eh I didn't know it was Loki..I asked and you didn't really give me a full answer except "His good trust me"

At first tbh, I didn't like the way he put tags on without the knowledge from me or HaTe. I honestly could take your word Kroniik but telling him/letting him to put tags on isn't the greatest idea. And if your telling us his changed,he would of made an effort in actually applying or talking to at least me or HaTe to prove this.

I don't really know Loki,but I know he has cheated numerous times before, and he has been given loads of times to prove himself worthy,but he hasn't done that. So its hard to really know if his changed Kroniik,sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HaTe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WaR vs Os fail.., soo now we got a teamspeak!!   Wed May 12, 2010 1:17 pm

I used to think the same thing Kroniik, after he was banned the first 2 times, he promised me, swore to me, and gave me his complete word he wouldn't ever cheat again. When in reality all he did was attempt to hide it better. When i caught him spoofing and cheating again, i banned him, and he has always hated me since. He a complete asshole to me, and cannot respect him whatsoever. Sorry, i'm not willing to give him a fourth chance, his word means nothing to me at this point.

PostSubject: Re: WaR vs Os fail.., soo now we got a teamspeak!!   Wed May 12, 2010 7:00 pm

I understand.. im just saying he has changed. but ok.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SmiLey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WaR vs Os fail.., soo now we got a teamspeak!!   Wed May 12, 2010 10:24 pm

A lot of people could say they've changed,but how sure are you?? Never trust a persons word from the net...Even if you know a lot about the person.

But I'm glad you understand Kroniik, or well try too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: WaR vs Os fail.., soo now we got a teamspeak!!   Sat May 15, 2010 1:17 pm

I don't have a mic.. So.. No teamspeak?
And what's goin on with the AOW & Snipe Team? ;D
I personally hate AOW.. And when I do play it.. I'll always be the sniper merking the tunnels. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jakerz

PostSubject: Re: WaR vs Os fail.., soo now we got a teamspeak!!   Mon May 24, 2010 2:13 pm

I played in that 4v4 and loki deemed not to be cheating. Loki is actually a good guy tbh, He has a bad past and shit but when you actually talk to him on ts, you will be like aww hes a cool guy Very Happy

Anyways, if you guys are serious to start aowing more, Then we ( {Os} ) Would be more than happy to be training partners has matches are so hard to get these days. Would be beneficial for BOTH of us. We don't have to do {Os} vs [WaR] all the time, we can mix it up so it gives others a chance to learn from different people and there techniques.

PS: {Os} vs renforums was our first game in months, Was really good match and all our friendships came back that game ;D Were getting better and better throughout the toruny now so would be good for a rematch vs renforums. You guys will get 2nd in the league and advance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SmiLey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WaR vs Os fail.., soo now we got a teamspeak!!   Mon May 24, 2010 6:42 pm

Yeah in TS, he sounded very different and everything. Than again I never heard him talk before so really I had no idea that was Loki.
He didn't seem such a bad person when he talks but his mistakes in the past overall shadows everything that his trying to do now, which I guess I could say is good luck..

And yes Jakerz,I would like for us [WaR] to start practicing and such soon enough as I only have 11 days left of school so woot. I would be gladly to talk to whoever and maybe get some monthly matches or w/e you wanna call it with {Os} and any other clan if possible Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Final Renegade
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WaR vs Os fail.., soo now we got a teamspeak!!   Mon May 24, 2010 8:19 pm

dawgs
don't call me to aow
thats all im gonna say
=P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: WaR vs Os fail.., soo now we got a teamspeak!!   Mon May 24, 2010 8:27 pm

Final Renegade wrote:
dawgs
don't call me to aow
thats all im gonna say
=P

LMAO^
Same here. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: WaR vs Os fail.., soo now we got a teamspeak!!   Tue May 25, 2010 4:32 pm

i don't care AOW or snipe I own on both pig

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
woandre

PostSubject: Re: WaR vs Os fail.., soo now we got a teamspeak!!   Tue May 25, 2010 4:57 pm

Squirtle wrote:
i don't care AOW or snipe I FAIL on both pig

Embarassed

Anyway is it really necessary this topics stays open?
I think there will only be spammed here OFF-topic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WaR vs Os fail.., soo now we got a teamspeak!!   

Back to top Go down

WaR vs Os fail.., soo now we got a teamspeak!!
Page 1 of 1